Friday, July 27, 2007

Diaper Dude

Well, I did it. I finally gave in and decided to purchase the diaper bag of my dreams. As with most of the things I buy, I try to get the best deal possible. I carried around the big bulky diaper bag I bought for $15 bucks when I was pregnant till Devan turned one. After that, I figured I could carry just a purse and throw in a diaper or two if I thought I'd need it. I've been using my purse as a diaper bag now for several months and have not been happy about it. Theres not enough room and whenever I am lifting, holding, buckling, or running after Devan my purse slips right off my shoulder and out come all the contents. So, I have been seriously searching for a diaper bag that does not look like a diaper bag, but functions like one, and one that will not slip off my shoulder constantly. So I finally found it. I went to a couple of stores to see if they had the one I wanted, but I was sad to find only the "diaper dude" bags and not the "diva" option. Then I found the one I wanted on ebay and after some price matching research, I decided to go with ebay. SO- here it is!
I look forward to no longer picking up the contents of my purse off the floor or my car, or the street. Hurray for diaper dudes/divas!

2 Comments:

  1. Ben said...
    I looked on the Diaper Dude website and was a little surprised at what I saw...

    They have a "Black Dad Diaper Bag", but no White or Asian Dad Diaper Bags. What's the deal? I got all excited and to no avail.

    ... or maybe that's just the color of the bag and they need to hire some new marketing people.

    The bags look nice, though!
    Mo said...
    Ben-
    I think they are probably referring to the color of the bag. But if they weren't, they do also have the "Camo Dad Diaper Bag" which could include all races. Maybe they don't have a white edition because, it is after all a diaper bag and probably wouldn't stay white very long. Even if they were prejudice I would probably still buy the bag cause I love it!

Post a Comment