Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My New Obsession

Magnets! I found this idea from this great website. Here is my first batch:




I bought those marble vase fillers and glued pieces of paper to the backs with craft glue that dries clear. The sea shells are not actual shells, just pictures I cut out. Glue on a magnet and then you're dunzo. (Note: my magnets are not functional. I bought cheap magnets that will not hold other things up, but rather just barely hold themselves up.) This project is so versatile, you can use anything. Here is one I made for my hubby:




The only thing that stinks about these is that it takes a while for the glue to dry. I am so impatient that I found myself checking to see if they were dry several times in the middle of the night last night. I was also up with a sick baby though. I love magnets. I think my next one will say " I love your guts!" Stay tuned.

1 Comment:

  1. Mo said...
    Your hubby must have nice guts!

Post a Comment