Tuesday, July 10, 2007
I have been sewing for years. I have been sewing things like quilts and simple tote bags for years. That is why I am happy to say that I can now add "skirts" to my list. I have attempted to use patterns several times in my life but having never taken an actual sewing class I always seemed to be a little lost. Thats why I was so excited to find this cool site. It was so great to have step by step instructions WITH pictures! I tried to get a picture of Devan wearing it but trying to get Devan to hold still long enough to take a photo is asking a lot. Hurray for skirts!
5 Comments:
-
- Ruth said...
7:14 PMThat's a really cute skirt! I'll have to try making one some day.- Mo said...
9:01 PMYou should totally make one. The instructions are super easy and if I can make one, anyone can!- Schmath said...
12:43 AMThat is lucky that you both have baby girls to make cute clothes for. And it is even neater that you are not intimidated by threading the bobbin.- Ruth said...
10:56 AMI made Ashley a skirt. It's cute. She wore it today to church and now other women want to make one for their daughters - especially after I told them that I don't sew very well and it still turned out. You started a darn cute trend!- Mo said...
8:33 AMHurray for easy skirts! I'm glad it turned out well. You should post pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)