Thursday, August 09, 2007

I was cleaning out my fabric bins the other day and I came across some old scraps that looked so cute together that I couldn't resist them. So even though I have about five other projects going on, and about twenty other new projects I'd like to try, I had to put it all on pause to make this quilt. Shortly after I began sewing, I realized that this quilt was not only cute, but very, very cute. The only problem was that I didn't have anyone to give it to. But I kept sewing.


So as I was driving to my parents one day, I remembered I needed to make a hair appointment. So I called my stylist. I know. I'm thinking the same thing. Why do I have a hair stylist when I NEVER style my hair? I ask myself that question every time I fork over the hefty check. Anyway- I was talking to the salon receptionist when I remembered that my stylist is pregnant! I asked the receptionist what she is having and got the response I was hoping for: BOY! Alas, finally my quilt has a home!


And the best part? I had enough left over to make a matching onesie!


The even better part? Every time Devan sees this quilt she points to the monkey and says " Money! eee eee eee!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment