Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Greener Grass

Have you ever noticed that your friends vacation pictures always look better than yours? When I look at my friends vacation pictures I always think it looks like they are having such a great time in a beautiful place. Although I have fond memories when looking at my own pictures, I don't get that same sense of excitement that I do when I see someone elses pictures. Why? I don't know. I'll just have to keep traveling to new places to find out. Here are some pictures of places I've been. Some are close and some are far. I will let you see if you can guess the location.





















1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Mo!

    All of those photos are amazing. Maybe you don't get that awe-inspiring feeling from your own vacation pics, but they're certainly making me jealous.

    BTW - I think it may be time for baby's first camping trip to Leo!

    Hope all is well,
    Diana Turk

Post a Comment