Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Keeping Myself Busy

I finally bought a batch of strawberries that wasn't very good, and was able to make some jam. Devan was thrilled to help me, which I loved. She was my masher and did such a good job! She put on the cupcake apron I made her and mashed away.

I love this photo. I tried different photoshop tutorials, but when I tried the vintage one I knew it was meant to be. I think it has something to do with her hair being in a bun, wearing an apron and mashing berries for jam. It just feels so right. And I love her little arms working so hard. Devan absolutely loves everything about life and wants to try everything and I think this pictures captures that in a small way. I love her.

Not much going on around here...just waiting for the big day and trying to find ways to keep myself busy besides shopping. This will probably be my last post for a while...I'm not very good at jumping back into the swing of things post baby, so we will see how this one goes. Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

  1. J said...
    Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! ANd even if you can't post for a little while you can at least have John post pictures of the NEW BABY because we all want to see pictures so badly!
    Little Lovables said...
    That does look adorable!

Post a Comment