Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Remember our awesome family vacation last year? I was pregnant then. And I'm STILL pregnant! With the same baby!!

I've been begging my doctor every week to break my water but he's not convinced it's a good idea. The good news? My asthma is way better. AND I only have 9 more days! Now all I have to do is find things to keep me busy so I don't go insane!

6 Comments:

  1. Aunt Corinne said...
    Please don't go insane yet...that is for after the birth. Have you cleaned yet? Or cleaned over and over again? You will be fine, take Devan to the park, rent some movies, take a nice long bath, get a pedicure....did you ever decide on a name? Love ya
    J said...
    Good luck! I too was just lamenting the incredibly long gestational time-span us humans must endure...I mean it takes hamsters 15 days...nine months is absurd compared to that.
    Summer said...
    15 days for hamsters?? Really?? Good grief...that's insane.:)

    Good luck!! How exciting for you!
    sheri said...
    Hang in there!!!
    J-Dub said...
    ssssevennnn dayssss (tomorrow)
    sheri said...
    I also just realized you're having your baby exactly 1 day before Jonelle is having hers. Fun!

Post a Comment