Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Confession

I don't measure my laundry detergent. Ever. No matter the size of the load I do the same thing. I just pour some in. (I use liquid detergent). I have no idea if I actually get 32 loads from one bottle of detergent, either. I'm guessing I don't. But seriously, whats the point of measuring? Seems like an unnecessary extra step to me. Do you measure your detergent?

4 Comments:

  1. Schmath said...
    You're so independent. I kind of freaked out when the last box of detergent I bought didn't come with a measurer.
    Natalie said...
    Nope I just pour it in and hope for the best. I've never had problems so far.
    Summer said...
    No measuring here...I was just thinking how I probably should, but our clothes seem to still come out clean so I think we're safe!
    jessicalangprice said...
    Nope, and if my hubby ever sees me do this he asks me why I don't. I never have a good answer. I guess I feel like I do so many loads and am an expert now. Ha!

Post a Comment