Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Need A Vacation.

One that doesn't involve hospital food.

Or me staying in a hospital for three nights.

Or me coming home from the hospital with an IV still stuck in my arm.

Bascially, I need a vacation that does not involve hospitals AT ALL!!!

5 Comments:

  1. grandma kelly said...
    I hear ya! Come visit the Hotel Kelly! The food is good, the rates are good, and there are no IV's!
    Alissa said...
    oh no! what now?!
    Corinne said...
    You could come take care of Grandma and Grandpa and get the old apartment ready to move into a new assisted living apartment..all by June 15th???? Want to trade? Love you and DO understand what you are going through...may God bless you with patience, strength, adn love.
    Aunt Corinne
    Jackie said...
    AMEN!
    Summer said...
    I just read your last post...not sure how it got skipped over but-WOW! I hope things settle down for you guys for a while and that you get your much needed vacation very soon!

Post a Comment