Wednesday, May 06, 2009

If you guessed sleep, your wrong.

If you guessed we stayed up with a screaming newborn and a vomiting three year old with a fever, your RIGHT!

So, just to remind me of better days...


Here is little Lilah, back in the days when she used to sleep. Boy did she have us fooled...

3 Comments:

  1. sheri said...
    Oh man, that just plain sucks! You will DEFINITELY have better days. I promise. And that seat is crazy cute. Course, by the time any baby is tall enough to fit into the headrest, they probably don't need it, lol!
    J said...
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!
    J said...
    I was just thinking of how cool you are...and how fun it was wearing mu-mu's on a fairly regularly basis...I hope you have one right now...I got one a couple months ago and it is a wonderful return to a world of joy...!!!

Post a Comment