Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Everybody's Doing It

I'm making my blog private. Boo Hoo. It's something I've thought about doing since the creation of this blog. If there happens to be anyone out there who wants to continue reading about my fascinating life, leave a comment with your email address and I will send you an invite. Don't be shy. Everyone is invited.

And if you happen to think that I already have your email address, I don't. This includes family and close friends. You see, everyone I know has changed their email address multiple times over the years and I can never keep track. I've had the same email address for over 10 years. So if you prefer to email me instead of leaving a comment, you are welcome to. morgankelly@hotmail.com
Hope to hear from you!

15 Comments:

  1. {Rollins Family} said...
    i used to live in cali where i became freiend with John.
    I'd love an invite if you have room :)

    dlrobinson02@yahoo.com

    *i don't know if you and john use the same email on here..i know he has an invite to our blog. If you want/need one too just email me!!

    Dana
    Chelise said...
    Please let me continue to stock you. Whatelse are BFF's for?

    chelise.c@gmail.com

    By the way, sorry I never leave comments! But now that I'm forced to, YOUR girls are soooo freak'n adorable. Quinn and I are already betroving them to my boys!

    With love,
    YSBF 4 dash ever
    Jamie Onken said...
    I want an invite! jamieonken@gmail.com
    Amanda Lamb said...
    I'd like an invite...hopefully someday I'll get to meet you in person, too!
    Amanda Lamb
    andak@comcast.net
    Kendra said...
    yes it is true...I will be sad, but here is my email... bellakendin@yahoo.com
    quinn said...
    good idea. please send an invite to your sister in utah.
    Mo said...
    Q. I don't have your email. I'm not joking.
    Mo said...
    nevermind, Q I'll get it from John
    J said...
    If you don't invite me that would pose a problem for our current BFF status...which the keychain charm I sent you is like BFF necklaces because I have one too so we are matching...if you don't invite me you should probably return the charm...but hey its your call...your call...the charm or invite...
    La said...
    LaWishart@gmail.com
    Carrie said...
    so I think you should invite me because I learned that a step up from BFF is BFFL. I am choosing to be that so I can up-step Jackie. Best Friends Forever For Life. ya. take that charm lover.

    :)
    The Wharton Gang said...
    Would love to keep up with your blog! So here is my email...

    Jocelyn.Wharton@gmail.com

    I hope everything is well and I am glad to hear that both you and your new little one are recovering! Look forward to reading more in the future!
    Ellsworth Family said...
    Add me! ellsworthamanda@gmail.com
    Natalie said...
    natbackus@gmail.com -again sorry this is so late.
    jessicalangprice said...
    I'd love to still be able to check on you guys...jessicalangprice@gmail.com. I announced this on my blog a year ago and still haven't done it. I felt safer in Europe but now that we're back I REALLY need to do it! Thanks for the reminder...

Post a Comment