Thursday, June 25, 2009

Still Blogging...

I started a new blog. I've been "blogging my brains out " as John likes to say. So if you still haven't sent me your email addy or left a comment, please do. I'd hate for you to be missing out on all my blogtastic posts about my family and other nonsense like breakfast burritos.

I'm not sure what to do with the SPA. I will leave it up for a while. Maybe have a book made? Anyone know of anywhere I can have that done?

BTW, BFF, I sent you an invite and you still haven't accepted it. All that talk about taking back the charm...

8 Comments:

  1. Kim Dubois said...
    Did I send you my e-mail address yet? Here it is:

    kimdubois@gmail.com
    J said...
    I'm LAME I didn't know I had to accept it...I will now go do that!
    Char @ Crap I've Made said...
    www.blurb.com makes blog books.

    Char (Sheri and Alissa's mildly psychotic friend)
    jessicalangprice said...
    Hey, I'd love to be able to check in on you guys every now and then if you don't mind. Send me an invite: jessicalangprice@gmail.com. Your posts always make me laugh.
    Schmath said...
    I thought I already sent you my email address, so then I was thinking, "I wonder why Morgan doesn't want me to read her blog," and I was feeling guilty for stalking your blog. But then I went back and checked, and it looks like I never sent it. So I'm trying again: schmath@yahoo.com But if you don't want me to read your blog I totally understand, since I don't really like breakfast burritos.
    Amanda Lamb said...
    http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/cutestblog/index.html

    I've been thinking about trying to make our blog into a book too, so I found this and thought you guys might find it helpful too.
    Corinne said...
    With everything going on, I thought I had accepted the invite, but then couldn't get back into the site. Send it to home address: hockeyluv72@msn.com and work corinne.claypool@bankoflasvegas.com
    thanks
    Summer said...
    I would love an invite!! I was wondering where you guys went. :) summert07@gmail.com

Post a Comment