Sunday, November 11, 2007

We are trying to save money, so we are cutting back where we can. We decided that we don't need 2 cars. The payments really add up. There are car payments, maintenance, gas and insurance. So we traded both cars in and had a FIT.

No, we didn't kick and scream while rolling around on the dealer's showroom floor. That's what the car is called- Fit.



It is a nice little "econobox" that is big on style. It is quite fun to drive. It was a used 2007 with the sports package. It even comes with "F-1 inspired" paddle shifting which really helps to get the car moving while still getting awesome mileage.


We love it almost as much as the money adding up in our savings account.

6 Comments:

  1. sheri said...
    Cute and fun! I love orange, by the way. But more importantly, are you going to be able to meet up for lunch next Monday? (I'll email you w/directions in case some crazy reads your blog and stalks you)
    Alissa said...
    sheri- surely you wouldn't be referring to me?!

    totally cute little car... if only it had room for 6... we're too big a family for a "environmentally friendly" car...
    J-Dub said...
    Screw saving the environment! I'm all about saving the benjamins!
    J said...
    Wahoo! Congrats! So if we both buy cars at the same time does that make us better friends? :)
    Mo said...
    Sheri- I want to go to lunch! Email me.

    Jackie- Buying new cars at the same time totally makes us better friends, if thats even possible. We should take road trips and meet up somewhere in the desert!
    m3ng said...
    I want to get a motorcycle and get rid of my car. Alissa thinks that's a bad idea.

    Al Gore thanks you for saving our environment!

Post a Comment