Thursday, November 01, 2007
I love Halloween, but I also love the day after Halloween a whole lot. I love the day after any holiday a whole lot. Here is what I found today.
I got these chicken and lady bug costumes at Old Navy for $5 each.
I also got great deals on some fun Halloween toys at Target, like Halloween Playdough and a Halloween themed Mr. Potato Head. I can't wait for next Halloween when I can give them to Devan. Here is one more costume I got, this was the best deal. I got it at Marshalls for $1! Thats right, only a buck.
Needless to say, Devan will have many costume options the next couple years!
2 Comments:
-
- sheri said...
7:49 PMYay! Those are some great deals! I went to Target today, too, but got distracted by the pretty lights on the Christmas trees.- J said...
11:27 AMM & M's are the best. When I was a kid and I saw other kids in this costume, I wished that I could also be an M & M...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)