Sunday, November 18, 2007
Caramels. They turned out great. And so tasty. Before we ate all of them I decided to wrap some up to give away. I used my Martha Stewart bags that I bought at Michaels (using my coupon, of course).
Q- If you are interested in trying my delectable treat, you better let me know so I can save some for you. Also, I got you some Lemon Burst!
5 Comments:
-
- Anonymous said...
12:16 PMyes, of course i want some caramels. i'll take as many as you can manage to save! can't wait!- sheri said...
6:19 PMSo pretty! I think this year my friends and neighbors are getting a Christmas-decorated container of Clorox wipes. Glad you're my friend now?- Anonymous said...
7:15 PMThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.- sheri said...
11:22 PMI can now attest to the yumminess of these divine treats. Thank you!- Alissa said...
5:43 PMdude. so you need my address?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)