Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Almost Free Stuff

Today in the mail I received a card for $10 off any purchase at Victorias Secret. So, when John got home from work we took a little trip to the mall. I finally decided on this product.



I didn't get all of those, only the body mist, which was $12 and so I only ended up paying $2 for it. I am a sucker for anything that smells edible. I have collected over the years many lotions, perfumes and body sprays ranging in scents from cotton candy to apricot. I wanted to find something a little different, but this one smelled so stinking good I couldn't resist. It is called strawberry fizz and it smells delicious. Here are some other of my favorites.

As we were leaving the mall I saw someone eating the Sweet Corn Tamale Cakes at The Cheesecake Factory. Again, I couldn't resist. ( I usually have more self control. I don't know what happened tonight). SO delicious!!



When we got home we took a walk around the block to show Devan some of the Christmas lights that are already up. We are slacking. This weekend, maybe.

1 Comment:

  1. sheri said...
    fun!

Post a Comment