Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Anniversary

Why I Married John

40. He lets me borrow his MP3 player when mine is broken.
39. He changes dirty diapers.
38. He puts the trash cans out every week.
37. He is very understanding and listens to me patiently when I cry.
36. He listens to my music in the car without complaining.
35. He waits for me before he starts a movie or TV show.
34. He cut up my food for me when I was in the hospital.
33. Once when I was pregnant I had to go to a baby shower in Santa Barbara and he drove me up, walked around State Street and bought me a gift while I was at the shower.
32. He can fix almost anything.
31. He does everything I ask him to without complaining.
30. He never goes to bed without me.
29. He likes pushing the stroller.
28. He goes grocery shopping with me.
27. He goes regular shopping with me, even to places I know he hates like Joanns or Ross.
26. He goes to work every day to provide for our little family.
25. He’s ready to have another baby, even though I’m not.
24. He sings with our daughter.
23. He went to UCLA.
22. He bought me Coldstone’s Banana Ice Cream A LOT when I was pregnant.
21. He likes to go camping.
20. He loves to cook.
19. He enjoys trying new things.
18. When we were dating he put up with my crazy friends.
17. He loves my family.
16. He loves his family.
15. He makes awesome visual aids for my primary class.
14. He always fixes my Moms computer, and helped her buy a car.
13. He is always willing to pick someone up from the airport, usually my sister.
12. He likes to exercise and plays tennis with me.
11. He’s agreed to take a ballroom dance class with me.
10. He is handsome
9. He is very intelligent.
8. He works hard
7. He is funny.
6. He is creative.
5. He is thoughtful.
4. He knows a lot about cars.
3. He doesn’t mind when Devan sleeps in our bed.
2. He loves Devan.
1. He loves me!
Happy Anniversary, John!

3 Comments:

  1. sheri said...
    Sweet--Happy Anniversary!
    J-Dub said...
    Wow, thanks! Happy #4!
    Anonymous said...
    Xbox360 and Call of Duty 4 are calling you.

Post a Comment