Thursday, December 20, 2007
I've been feeling very festive these past few days. It actually rained a bit here which made it feel more Christmas-like. Devan even got to try out the raincoat I bought her last year . I haven't gotten around to making as many gifts as I'd like, but I have found time to squeeze in a few little crafts, like this ornament I made for Devan. Nothing fancy, it was the first time I had embroidered anything since I was about ten. My sister came into town with her friend Misty who has been known to read our blog. Shout out, Misty! I've also been baking like crazy. So far I've made cinnamon rolls, sugar cookies, chocolate covered pretzels and christmas tree shaped rice krispie treats. Making treats is much more fun when you have a child old enough to eat them!
I think once Christmas is over I am going to start right away making gifts and crafts for next year. Have you seen Sew Mama Sew? There are so many cute tutorials over there I think if I start now I will have some ready for next Christmas!
2 Comments:
-
- sheri said...
4:07 PMFun! I LOVE that it's been colder and rainy. I just wish it would stay up through Christmas. Tomorrow will begin my baking-fest 2007. I'm excited!- Misty MAHAFFEY said...
10:48 AMWow! I made the blog! Merry Christmas Wallet Family.