Sunday, December 09, 2007

The other day I asked Devan:

"Who is your favorite, Mommy or Grandma?"

Devan: "Quinn."

Me: "Who is your favorite, Mommy or Daddy?"

Devan: "Quinn."

Me: Who is your favorite, Grandma or Grandpa?"

Devan: "Quinn!!"

And just to be sure it wasn't a fluke, I asked her again later that night.

"Who is your favorite, Mommy or Grandma?"

Devan: "Quinn!!"

After looking around in some old files of pictures I found this little video that Quinn took when Devan was just a few weeks old. Then I realized that Quinn has been brainwashing Devan since she was born!


7 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    It's hard to be the favorite...but i'll live up to it, don't worry.
    sheri said...
    hilarious!
    and hey! she's totally not even crying there! See? You had at least 1 minute of silence. Pfsht.
    Mo said...
    i know! she's totally not crying here, which is probably why this is the only video we have of her the entire first three months of her life!
    Anonymous said...
    I'm going to have to learn more about this blogging business; it looks exciting. I can clearly picture this conversation with Devan - "who's your favorite?" I can't wait to meet her; perhaps I can throw my name out there and see if she catches on :)
    Sleep tight
    Mo said...
    Yay Allyson! I'm glad you found the blog. Now all you need to do is join the club and start your own!
    Kim Dubois said...
    Quinn is my favorite too.
    Anonymous said...
    She was quiet because of the hot sauce that you're mom gave to her. It burned her vocal cords.

Post a Comment