Tuesday, December 04, 2007
We finally got around to putting up the lights this weekend. Nothing fancy, but at least were adding to the Christmas spirit.
I love Christmas lights. Devan is beginning to love them too. We take her out each night when the sun goes down to look at our lights and she never wants to come back in. Also, she's discovered new places to play in the front yard after we put up the lights and were climbing around in bushes and what not. I love the lights, and I always feel a little sad when people start taking their lights down. It makes the neighborhood seem lonely and dark.
On a lighter note, the leaves are finally starting to change color and fall! The best part about this is that it is still so warm that we get to play in the leaves without them being muddy and wet and cold. Hurray for fall!
2 Comments:
-
- J said...
3:41 PMJust wanted to give a shout out...Merry Christmas!- sheri said...
1:58 PMFall leaves are one of my favorite things EVER. I have a dream of going back East to see the fall leaves change. Today Kyle noticed all the red and orange leaves on the ground and said, "Wait, it's still fall in December?" I said, "Well, in SoCal it is!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)