Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas

We had a great Christmas. We enjoyed the company of friends and family and received many great gifts. I made several gifts this year but didn't get around to taking any photos. Heres a few photos from the holiday. This is Devan on Christmas Eve:


On Christmas day after we dropped off my sister at the airport we stopped by UCLA to take Devan on a little tour. John had a fun time showing her around his alma mater.

Most of the photos we took looked something like this:

However we did get a few good ones including some of the beatiful architecture:







We here at Strategically Placed Amigo wish all of you faithful readers a happy new year! Thanks for reading!

1 Comment:

  1. sheri said...
    Yay! I get all giddy inside when I see new photos up on your blog. I love Devan's curls in that 1st picture. Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment