Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Lucky Girl.

Devan got so many great gifts this year, but there are a few that she really really loves.

Her mail box set. She loves getting, receiving and sending mail. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa W!

Her easel. We got her all kinds of markers, crayons, paints and stickers to go along with the easel. She has created many masterpieces, and we have spent many hours drawing things like " appy faces" and "moon stars" for her.

Her Doodle Pro. Bigger and better than her old small doodle, and this one includes cool shapes, too. Thanks Q!

Her baby stroller. Devan loves to push around her babies in this stroller, sometimes very quickly resulting in collisions, or even worse, her babies being ejected from the stroller. This doesn't seem to bother her. Thanks, Grandma!

2 Comments:

  1. rowdystroudy said...
    Hello Mo! -- I have to know if you remember me from that summer when we were 15? I came to visit for a month from OKLAHOMA. This is Jackie's cousin Carrie, by the way! I've been stalking your blog since I saw it on hers:)Love reading about you adorable family.
    Mo said...
    Hey Carrie! I totally remember you and I can't believe that was so long ago! I've read your blog too and love to look at your photos.

Post a Comment