Saturday, January 05, 2008
Last night John's parents called to invite us to dinner with them at The Cheesecake Factory. When we arrived there was, as usual, a long wait. So we walked right into Sisley and they seated all eight of us right away. We had a delicious meal and I even kept my resolution and refrained from having any dessert! So this morning we were out running errands and John's Mom called and offered to pay for us to take Devan to Fo Fo Figily's since it was a rainy day. She had so much fun running around with all the big kids and going down big slides and what not. Devan is so lucky to have such generous grandparents!
2 Comments:
-
- Anonymous said...
4:59 PMI want to go to Fo Fo Figgily's! Awesome. I'll E-mail you about the fourth of July. WAHOOOOO!- sheri said...
8:51 PMHow fun! Kyle's been to Fo Fo Figgily's w/other friends and loves it. It's his new favorite place in the world. (he put that down on his "all about me" poster for school, so it's official) I've been meaning to take the kids...I'm sure Kelly would love it, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)