Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A Really Sweet Deal.

This week, Vons had their Keebler cookies on sale for $2 a bag. I happened to stumble upon this little treat while planning my weekly grocery list. That's a coupon for one dollar off, which Vons doubled to two dollars off which means the cookies were free. I printed two coupons and got two bags of cookies for free! Now that's a sweet deal.

4 Comments:

  1. Alissa said...
    you aren't familiar with the grocery game?!

    i love cookies.
    Mo said...
    I love the grocery game, but I found this on couponmom.com. It's a free site and I love free stuff!
    sheri said...
    Wait, Vons is doubling coupons again?! They stopped doubling 1-2 years ago. But that would be great if they started back up!
    Mo said...
    Yes! They are doubling again, but they won't say for how long.

Post a Comment