Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Lately I've been trying to enforce the "No TV on Sunday" rule with Devan. It's been hard this year with church starting earlier, because now she doesn't nap before church, which means we don't really have time to get ready without her around. I have been letting her watch some cartoons while we get ready but this past Sunday I decided that there would be no cartoon watching for the entire day.
After breakfast we sat down on the couch with her and some books and toys and had a little conversation that went like this:
Devan: "Watch a tv?"
Me: "No."
Devan: "Watch a tv, mama?"
Me: "No tv, it's Sunday"
Devan: "Watch a tv, pees?"
Me: "No tv today, Dev."
Devan: "What else??"
Maybe we should cut out more than just Sundays.
2 Comments:
-
- Alissa said...
2:01 PMyeah. tv is cool... just not ALL THE TIME.- sheri said...
11:37 AMshe's so stinkin cute
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)