Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fruit Suit

I window shop online sometimes. And I say sometimes because sometimes it's window shopping and sometimes it turns into real shopping. Well, tonight I surfed over to one of my favorite stores and found something so cute I'm debating whether or not to get it.


Baby Bojangles (our temporary name until we find a more permanent one...) seriously does not need any clothing but this has a giant strawberry on it! And I'm not sure whether or not I've mentioned this before, but I LOVE strawberries. I was born and raised in strawberry country and my Dad used to buy flats at a time and I would eat those berries until they were gone. Every last one. This month alone I've bought strawberries three different times with the intent to make jam, and every single time I've eaten them all before I could even think about getting the jars out!
So, baby bojangles doesn't need a suit. In fact, she has one that my Mother in law bought for Devan with a giant pineapple on it:


I don't know what it is about fruity swimsuits, but I love them! And I love how chubby Devan was. Chubby and bald.

I think I've been able to talk myself out of buying the strawberry suit. At least until I find it on the clearance rack, marked down about three times!

4 Comments:

  1. sheri said...
    Just for the record, when Jehremy asks, it's all your fault. That suit is adorable!!!
    And man, that picture of chubby Devan is to die for.
    Kim Dubois said...
    I drooled over that suit online the other night, too. Isn't it so, so cute? I showed it to Ben and said, "Don't you hope my mom buys this for us?"
    Carrie said...
    I think you should get it. It's a rare find...cute AND onepiece? :)
    Schmath said...
    You need these to go with it: http://cgi.ebay.com/Infant-Toddler-Leg-Warmer-Strawberry_W0QQitemZ280326901046QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item280326901046&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50#ebayphotohosting

Post a Comment