Monday, March 30, 2009
Have I ever mentioned how Devan is the luckiest girl in the world? While I often wish Devan was like every other LDS kid and had dozens of cousins to grow up with, I often find myself getting a little emotional when I think about her losing her "only grandchild" status so soon. Either way, she definitely had no shortage of love (and gifts!) on her birthday.
Birthday Photos
Every time I see this photo I want to kiss her cheeks! (And since she's mine I can, and do, all the time!)
Playing with the new sandbox/table toys that my mom got for her.
Kitty, who apparently partied a little too hard.
The best and biggest cupcakes from Costco!
Devan showing off her new cupcake bandaids.
Quite possibly Dev's favorite gift- her jelly sandals.
And, trying out her new scooter from Q & Grandma.
These are only a few of the many gifts she received. See what I mean about being lucky? Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who helped maker her birthday the best!
4 Comments:
-
- J-Dub said...
2:38 PMThat was good times.- Aunt Corinne said...
7:41 PMGlad she had a great birthday..wish I could have been there to see her happy face with all of her presents. love all of you!- J said...
9:18 AMI LOVE the table top toys. I used to have a bunch of dinosaurs that I played with when I was a kid...they were my FAVORITE. Did you get a cat?- J-Dub said...
10:27 AMThat is my family's cat. We would get a dog.