Sunday, August 17, 2008

Aloha!

We just got home from a much needed relaxing and exciting family vacation! I know everyone wants to see photos, but we still have lots of unpacking/showering/eating/laundry/adjusting to jet-lagging to do so I'll post more later!

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Welcome home....been jonesing to read a new blog entry. Thank you, plus I missed Eggs Erroneuos online. Cute pic of Devo...did she bury John?
    sheri said...
    Oh man, I'm so jealous! I can't WAIT to read/see/hear all about it. And that picture is awesome! *sigh* such blue, blue water
    Alissa said...
    is that hawaii? man i miss hawaii.
    Tricia said...
    I'm sure Hawaii was special, but I got to go shopping at Costco and even bought a berry sundae. Try not to be jealous, but they don't let just ANYONE in there. It's an exclusive club that requires membership. Hawaii lets all sorts of riff-raff in (a least that's what I hear, someday I'm going to verify that for myself.)
    Haro Family said...
    That water looks delicious! My dream is to swim in water like that one day!

Post a Comment