Wednesday, November 19, 2008
I learned how to knit. I'm not quite sure how, but I love it. I've still got a lot to learn, but my first knitting project is coming along quite nicely.I've also been sewing some festive holiday clothes for Devan. Last summer I bought this big flannel pink snowman sheet at a thrift store for 2 bucks. It looked brand new and I figured I'd find something to make with it. Well I found the worlds easiest tutorial for pants and whipped up a pair in no time.
I have SO much fabric left that I think I'll just keep it around to make some pajama pants every year until I run out. Unless anybody else has any great ideas for pink snowmen flannel.
I also made a Christmas skirt for her that she wouldn't touch. Maybe she'll change her mind and I'll be able to at least get a photo of it on her. I suppose I better go clean up my big crafting mess now...wish me luck!
2 Comments:
-
- Anonymous said...
3:11 PMGood luck!!!!- J-Dub said...
6:31 AMshe's crafty