Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Minestrone...finally!

I have been waiting for the weather to cool down enough to start making soup. Soup is probably one of my favorite things to cook. A couple years ago I found a great minestrone recipe and haven't abandoned it yet. It's very versatile and oh so delectable. Especially on a cold day/night.


I leave out a few things from this recipe, mainly the wine and spinach. I also used potatoes this time instead of noodles. I cook it in my slow cooker and always have leftovers. And since it's actually stayed cool for more than one day, I have been able to eat those leftovers which is always great. If you love soup, and minestrone, try this one!

1 Comment:

  1. Benielle said...
    I just had a can of minestrone soup for lunch and was asking myself, "Self, why don't you have a good recipe for this stuff?" Thanks to you and kim I can answer myself.

Post a Comment