Monday, November 03, 2008
Our Halloween was full of fun times for the whole family. Devan, my Mom and I went to the pumpkin patch together. Oddly enough I didn't get any pictures of pumpkins. We did, however, check out the petting zoo and continued our tradition of going down the big slide. Here is Devan clinging to my Mom because she's afraid of the goat.
Dev carving her pumpkin
We went to our friends house to trick or treat. We ate chili, trick or treated and handed out lots of candy. Devan had a blast! I think she might have had more fun handing out candy than actually getting it.
Me and my little chick.

Devan and her friend Blaine getting ready to trick or treat.

When we were walking past a group of kids, one of the mothers said to Devan, "Oh what a cute chicken!" and Devan said "Bock bock!" I was cracking up. She was the cutest chicken ever.

Devan and her friend Blaine getting ready to trick or treat.

When we were walking past a group of kids, one of the mothers said to Devan, "Oh what a cute chicken!" and Devan said "Bock bock!" I was cracking up. She was the cutest chicken ever.
Halloween was great and I already got Devan's costume for next year! Now it's time to get ready for turkey!! I can't wait!
3 Comments:
-
- Anonymous said...
7:56 PMFinally! I've been waiting DAYS to read your new blog! Devan is as cute as ever. Now, print me some pics! Love ya!- sheri said...
8:51 PMI remember you scoring that costume last year. I love it!!!!- Tricia said...
1:22 AMI can't believe you went down that huge slide!! I saw that thing in real life and it is way high! Tobin's preschool teacher said that last year a mom went up there w/ her kid and had a panic attack and couldn't calm down for 20 minutes!!! You are one brave prego chick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)