Wednesday, December 03, 2008

All I Want For Christmas

Here is my short Christmas list. Times are tough so I will spare my potential gifters increased hardship:

1. Rainbow Sandals (I have burned through 2 pair already, I wear them every day)
2. Dual Layer DVD's (I have the technology to "back up" in DL)
3. Call of Duty: World at War for Xbox 360
4. LA Dodgers hat, pro fit (All black hat with black lettering)
5. Laser Eye Surgery (not cheap, but I would be forever grateful)

ADDED:
Money for MBA tuition
Good Photo Printer with wireless capability
Disneyland Season Passes (since we are so close)

Maybe Morgan or others can remind me of what I want

4 Comments:

  1. Mo said...
    One more thing: donations to your grad school tuition fund!
    sheri said...
    rofl! I didn't realize at 1st that John had posted this. I was browsing through until I saw "Call of Duty". HUH?! Man, pregnancy is making her WHACK.
    Anonymous said...
    U forgot an autographed poster of Magic Johnson.
    Anonymous said...
    U win fantasy football and u can get the game.

Post a Comment