Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Lacking Creativity

I really wanted to come up with a fun, creative and witty way to announce that we are having a GIRL, but I couldn't come up with anything.

In the car this morning I asked Devan is she was excited about getting a new sister. She said yes. Then I told her that the baby would get to wear all her old baby clothes and she said, "I'm not sure about her wearing my clothes".

There's nothing like a little sisterly love at an early age!

9 Comments:

  1. Kim Dubois said...
    Just what you were hoping for, right? Congratulations!
    Anonymous said...
    I was the first to know again.
    Kendra said...
    hurray! :) girls are great as you know...I think Devan will have fun with a sister this close! Congrats...oh do you have any names picked out? I hear Kendra is a great on! Ha ha ha! ;)
    Amanda Lamb said...
    I've already said it, but CONGRATULATIONS again! :)
    Schmath said...
    She already won't share her clothes? Don't worry, my big sister has finally grown out of that. Good luck with the naming. Your husband sounds almost as picky as mine.
    Alissa said...
    yay! my sister is my very best friend...
    Carrie said...
    Yay! And hilarious.
    Anonymous said...
    Tell Devan when she gets older, I understand about the clothes sharing thing...her Grandmother Wallet always stole her Aunt Corinne's clothes too!!!! But it gets worse as she gets older. Congratulations on getting a girl..good luck with nameing her..Love Aunt Corinne
    sheri said...
    Yay! Congratulations!! I got your text Tuesday morning (does that make ME 1st, Rob?) but I was preoccupied w/the stomach flu. Just now coming out of the cave. I'm giddy for another girl!

Post a Comment