Saturday, December 20, 2008

One Lucky Girl

Two pretty Christmas dresses! Devan was lucky enough to receive not only one, but TWO Christmas dresses from John's mom this year. This was great because I hadn't gotten around to buying one and was thinking I probably wouldn't. This morning she got to wear the first one to our ward Christmas breakfast. This is her modeling in front of our fiber optic Christmas tree. I know the tree looks pitiful, but we LOVE it. We've had it since we were first married and it's much easier to manage than a big tree.

We had tithing settlements before the breakfast so we went in our church clothes.

She looked even cuter in person and had bells in her pony tail. So festive! I can't wait for her to wear the second dress tomorrow for church. Thanks Grandma!!

1 Comment:

  1. sheri said...
    I LOVE that dress! Can't wait to see the 2nd one, lol.

Post a Comment