Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Focus!

Devan has the tendency to act very energetic after bathtime. Most nights I find myself begging her to settle down so we can put her pj's on. I often find myself repeating such statements as "Devan, focus! Put your jammies on and then we can play!"

The other night at the dinner table John and I were talking and he happened to use the word focus. Devan's eyes got big and she said "Hey! Mommy says that word!" Then John asked her, "Devan, what does focus mean?" And she said, "It means, put your jammies on!"

Needless to say, we were both laughing.

5 Comments:

  1. sheri said...
    ROFL! Maybe that's my problem...I just keep saying "put your jammies on". I need to start saying focus! duh
    J said...
    This is hilarious... seriously.
    Carrie said...
    so funny! I love your new header:)
    J said...
    I gave Quinn one of the cider jars when I saw her today in Salt Lake. Do you have lots of jars? Do you want me to send you some empty jars? Because we seriously have A LOT...that we do not need. It can be part of your Christmas gift from me...
    Anonymous said...
    I say the same thing to your hubbie when we're playing xbox.

Post a Comment