Monday, December 08, 2008

Help Me Win

Hey all! I LOVE my ZUNE MP3 player, so much so that I wrote a Haiku about it in order to win more Zune stuff. Please go vote for my poem.

CLICK ON THIS FOR THE LINK- VOTE FOR ZUNE HAIKU!

THANKS- JOHN

p.s.- It looks like you have to register to vote. If you feel so inclined you may. One kind friend has already. (Thanks Kim!)

6 Comments:

  1. aaburga said...
    It took me a while to figure out the link to vote for your Haiku after registering.

    That's cool that you like your Zune! I have one; but it's from the first generation. Still nice though!

    P.S. I am taking the bar exam in February 2008 :(
    J-Dub said...
    I have a first gen zune also, but I love it. I am sorry you didn't pass. I think Morgan and I looked up the results online and didn't see your name.
    Kim Dubois said...
    Ben is a Zune geek too, and when I told him about Zune Haiku he said, "I think that if we lived closer, John and I would be good friends."
    Anonymous said...
    There...I voted!
    J-Dub said...
    Thanks Chicken Pa.
    Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment