Saturday, December 06, 2008
I've been using photoshop for years, and for years I've had no idea what I was doing. With the little knowledge I had I was able to edit photos just enough so they didn't look horrible. This morning I finally got around to checking out some photoshop tutorials. I googled "easy photoshop tutorials" and found that a great looking picture is way easier than I thought!
Take a look at these before and afters. I used this simple tutorial and was able to come up with a beautiful photo in only a few clicks.
Click photos to enlarge.
I know I still have A LOT to learn and don't even come close to some real photographers I know, and it will probably be years again before I learn to do anything else, but I am excited I know one new trick! If you have photoshop you should definintely try it!
duplicate your photo layer. change the blending mode to Soft Light... adjust the opacity to your liking. The End.