Tuesday, February 12, 2008
About a year ago I tried the Goldfish Parmesan crackers and I fell in love. They are way better than the original flavor. I always like to have some on hand. You can never go wrong with Goldfish when children are involved.

And now they have more varieties than ever. They even have baby goldfish. If you haven't tried the parmesan, you definitely should. You can check out the rest here.
3 Comments:
-
- Ben said...
5:36 PMAre you getting paid some kind of affiliate commission with this?- Mo said...
6:32 PMNo, I'm really just sharing my love/addiction of parmesan goldfish!- sheri said...
9:24 AMThose "baby" ones were THE BEST back when Kelly had food/choking issues. The perfect size! I lol at Target yesterday (yeah, yeah, I know) when Kyle asked to get some pizza flavored Goldfish...reminded me of this post. While the thought of those makes me gag, I bought them for him. He seems to like them. Maybe if I get brave enough today I'll try one and report back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)