Sunday, February 10, 2008
It's been warm here. All you local readers know this. I'm talking warm. Warm enough to go to the beach, warm enough to have a picnic, and absolutely warm enough for homemade lemonade.
Yesterday my awesome in laws came by in the morning to pick up Devan. They had her all morning, which left John and I with some free time. We decided to go to the mall. We did some shopping and even got to go into places we normally wouldn't when we have our little one along with us, like Pottery Barn. Thats where I found the mugs for my lemonade. They were on clearance so I bought four. I'm regretting not buying more and I think I might go back tomorrow.
We didn't stop enjoying the warmth with just lemonade. We blew bubbles, wore shorts and colored the backyard with sidewalk chalk. Devan was happy to get out of the house for a while. I know it probably won't, but I hope this weather lasts until the real summer comes!
2 Comments:
-
- Ruth said...
6:59 AMI'm so jealous. It was 12 when we woke up this morning. Burr....- sheri said...
8:50 AMYou're such a great mom! And I agree, the weather has been delightful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)