Friday, February 08, 2008
Here is the only problem: She doesn't sleep in it. If anyone out there has any advice on how to get an almost 2 year old to sleep in her own bed at night, let me know. And just so you know, I've tried almost everything including the "cry it out" theory. She cries it out, alright. She cries it out ALL NIGHT LONG.
Anyway, on to a happier subject. Devan has become quite the problem solver. This morning when we woke up she asked for a bottle. She hasn't had a morning bottle in quite some time. In fact, the only time she has a bottle is before bed. So this morning when she asked I told her that the bottles were all dirty. She looked at me and said "Wash 'em".
Later, when I was asking her what she wanted for breakfast, she replied "Rolls". (A few days ago I made some rolls.) I told her we didn't have any more because we ate them all. She then said " Cook em!" What a little problem solver. Now if she could only solve the problem of her not sleeping in her bed!
2 Comments:
-
- Anonymous said...
2:39 PMAHHHHHHHH what a cute bed.....ahhhhh!!!!!- sheri said...
8:50 AMThat is such an adorable bed. I LOVE it! Tell Devan if she doesn't want it, Kelly will gladly take it :) Yeah, that's the only advice I've got for you. Sorry!