Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New Material

A friend recently told me that it's been over four days since I posted last, so I thought I'd get some new material up here. However before I do, I'd like to mention that my wonderful hubby is also a contributer on this blog, so he is much more past due than I. He still has a snowboard story to share.

Today was a good day. I got a big box on my doorstep from Crate and Barrel. My awesome sisters in law got me a gift card for Christmas and I just recently got around to using it. I got some great items, including this tray. During the summer we usually eat outside almost every night, and this tray will be perfect for carrying things to the table. I also got some cute soup bowls, and cupcake stencils. It's time for me to go take my little one on a walk, but later I will post a story about her chipped teeth and subsequent trip to the dentist! Stay tuned.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Thanks Mo...you're right...JDub hasn't posted much lately. Thanks for the update! And yes, you're hubby is wonderful.

Post a Comment