Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I know, I know. Everyone is trying to stay young these days. Not me. I can't wait until I'm old. I can't wait for retirement, when we can buy an old house somewhere with a big front porch. I can't wait to have real guest rooms for my kids and grandkids. I can't wait to sit on my front porch swing, sipping my homemade lemonade and watching my grandkids play.


Here is a photo I found that got me thinking about gettin' old.



Can't wait!

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Oh Mo...you old hag.
    J-Dub said...
    When Rob gets old he wants to sit on his porch all day too. But it will only be a porch, bc the rest of the house will have rolled away or been blown away in a tornado. Those types of homes are MOBILE you know.
    Quinn said...
    Mo- you will not believe this. I was telling a friend just today about how i couldn't wait to retire and sit on my pourch in a white rocking swing. It was the exact same conversation as what you just posted. Just today! you're my favorite. love you.
    Jo said...
    I finally found you!! Over in Israel blogger kept being in hebrew and i couldn't figure out what it was asking me to do... so now i am here. I want to talk to you more as i get older, so you can keep me smiling.

Post a Comment