Thursday, July 10, 2008

Food & Fabric

A couple weeks ago I was trying to get Devan ready to go to the store. I told her "Devan, please hurry up and find your shoes so we can go to the store". She then looked at me and asked,

"The fabric store?"
"No" I said.
"The grocery store?"
"No, not the grocery store."
"What store, then?"

Apparently we go to the fabric store and the grocery store a lot. Maybe too much? Oh, and every day when John asks her what we did that day she responds "We went to Ross".

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    "Dress for Less".
    J-Dub said...
    We could probably make millions if we had a store that was a Ross, JoAnn's and Grocery store all in one.
    J said...
    This is the funniest thing that I have read in a long time! Ha Ha ha!
    J-Dub said...
    Oh wait, they do have the above mentioned store already. It's called Walmart.

    But my store would have class!

Post a Comment