Sunday, July 20, 2008

Easiest Project Ever

If you use coasters, you might want to tune in. I found this project in one of my favorite sewing books. You can whip them up in no time at all and there are endless fabric options.



These particular ones were for my Dad for fathers day. He's informed me that everyone that sees them loves them. Which is good, because I really love giving handmade gifts, but I never can tell whether a person is a "handmade gift" kind of person or not. My Dad is.

Once I started making these I realized how nice it was to have coasters around for when you need them. These are great cause they are quilted and they absorb moisture well. So, if your in need of some new coasters and you have a birthday coming up soon, I will gladly take orders!


3 Comments:

  1. J-Dub said...
    Your coasters are quilted just like my Charmin!
    Haro Family said...
    I love the coasters you made for us. Every time I open the drawer that they are in, I think of you guys. Hand-made gifts are so special to me.
    Anonymous said...
    Yeah..the junk drawer.....j/k Mo!

Post a Comment