Thursday, July 17, 2008
Several months ago while we were shopping in Joanns, my Mom bought Devan a ring pop. Devan loved her ring pop and it kept her quiet the entire time we were shopping. So, the next time I went to Joanns I bought her another ring pop. As it often takes me a long time to pick out fabric, I found the ring pop to be the perfect solution.
Devan started asking for ring pops more and more. She would say "Whats this stores name? Do they have ring pops?" Like any good mother would, I fibbed a little. In fact, I may have lead her to believe that Joanns was the only store that carried ring pops.
So, the other day we were checking out at Target. I saw some ring pops while waiting in line and decided to grab one because I had several more stores to go to and it was getting closer to Devan's nap time and I didn't want a cranky 2 year old on my hands for another hour or more. I paid for it and took it out of the wrapper to give to her. Her eyes got big when I handed her the candy and she then said with great enthusiasm: "TARGET HAS RING POPS!!???!!!"
I miss you sooo much homie! We need to get back in touch again. Guess what? My wife is 11 weeks pregnant and I am taking the California Bar this end of the month. So in August I'll have my life back again, or at least I'll try to get it back haha. Add me to your links!
Art & Amber Burga