Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Devan, ESQ

This past week my Mom came to visit for a few days. Devan LOVES it when Grandma is here. She almost completely forgets I exist. Take this little conversation, for instance;

Devan and Grandma were playing on the porch. I walked out to join them.

Me: Hey guys, what are you doing?
Devan: Mommy, go finish your emails.
Me: I don't have any emails to finish.
Devan: Mommy, go back inside the house, your feet will get dirty.

I can take a hint. But really, how does a 2 year old come up with such a compelling argument? It must be the attorney gene from Papa Mow.

2 Comments:

  1. J-Dub said...
    Don't you have anything better to do than disturb Devan...

    What a little dictator!

    She is one funny babe.
    Haro Family said...
    So funny. She is one smart cookie. At least she loves being with Grandma.

Post a Comment