Thursday, June 05, 2008

Back in the saddle.

It took a few weeks after the move for me to get my sewing machine up and running again. I bought a table at Ikea that is perfect for my machine. I really look forward to the day I can have my own sewing room, but for now the sewing table is pretty nice to have, too.


I've already quilted a table runner, sewn curtains for Devan's room and today I made this seriously cute skirt for Devan. I love it. I am surprised how much I love it. I've never been a fan of the "ruffle" skirt trend, however I saw this pattern in one of my Quilts and More magazines and decided I'd give it a try. I'm glad I did! I think I will make more for her.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    That's what Chicken Pa said to Magic
    Anonymous said...
    What?

Post a Comment