Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day

I'm pretty sure I've talked about these cinnamon rolls before, but just in case you haven't tried them yet, you should. I know you want to. Get the recipe off the link, buy the ingredients and make the rolls. You wont be sorry.


Today being a special occasion and all I decided to make them. They turned out great, as usual. You really can't go wrong with this recipe.

Speaking of the special occasion, I hope you don't mind me sharing a little something about my special guy.


He's the best. I've mentioned it before, and before that I'm sure. He truly is an amazing father. I can't think of a better father for Devan. He's just right for her and she is absolutely in love with him. They are alike in so many ways. She looks like him, is intelligent like him, had colic like him, and has a passion for learning like him. (This leaves me wondering what she got from me? Her weirdness, John says).


Anyway, Happy Fathers day John, we love you!!


6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Happy Father's Day John. I totally agree w/ you Mo. John is a great man, husband, and father. Unlike Magic.
    Alissa said...
    i won't be sorry? not even when i gain another 15 pounds?! curse you!
    J-Dub said...
    It's true. It's all true. Everylast word of it!
    sheri said...
    Happy Father's Day, John!
    Jehremy would've loved those cinnamon rolls today. Oh well, perhaps next year I'll love him enough ;)

    And someone needs to block chicken pa, er, I mean Magic from posting :)
    Anonymous said...
    The roll recipe sounds fabulous, now I have to try to make them too!

    You are lucky to have a terrific husband and father (Johnny), he is a great person and has a kind heart, which you must have in yourself, to recognize in another. Love Aunt Corinne
    Mo said...
    Thanks, Corinne! We will be seeing you in HAWAII soon!! (well, I guess we will see you here first!)

Post a Comment