Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fighter Princess

I know I already posted tonight, but I have to share this funny story.

This morning we were getting ready for church and I told Devan to go find one toy from her room to bring to church with us. She looked at me, deep in thought, and said "Oh. Okay" then started running down the hallway towards her room and shouted, "I'LL GET MY SWORD!!"

I then had to explain to her that we couldn't bring her sword to church. She was a little upset, but seriously, a sword? If she wasn't so obsessed with her princess shoes I might be a little worried.

3 Comments:

  1. J said...
    This is hilarious!...I must say my vote is with her. I mean I look back now and I think of all the things I missed out on that I could have got away with when I was a kid. I used to have a dream that in the middle of church I just took off my shoe and chucked it at the podium...there is no way that I'm going to get away with that now. But if I was a kid I could have. Taking a weapon to church is the same thing. Devon obviously understands this.
    Mo said...
    I totally remember you wanting to chuck your shoe at the podium. Your green jelly sandal would have been awesome.
    Haro Family said...
    The sword could've been an advantage in nursery, though. I don't think the kids would ever mess with her again.

Post a Comment