Sunday, June 22, 2008
A girl in my ward is having a baby shower next weekend. I have been in the quilting mood so I decided to take a look at her registry to get an idea of what kind of prints I would use in the quilt. I was pleasantly surprised when I found this:
The bedding she's registered for is ocean themed,with blues and oranges. This was great because I happened to have fabric from my stash that is almost a perfect match:Just a simple quilt with a flannel back, but how cute are those little crabs? I'll probably pick up something off her registry, too, but I'm excited to have been able to make something that will go with her theme. I'm in quilting mode now. If you have any good quilt ideas, send them my way!
4 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so so cute. if you have leftover fabric, you could make her some of these:
http://chickpeastudio.typepad.com/chickpea_sewing_studio/diaper-burp-cloth-tutoria.html
And that is WAY, WAY cute. I absolutely love orange...especially along w/blue.
And that was SO FUN having you guys drop by yesterday! Seriously. Do that more.